Join Our Team
Location: Wentworth, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S62 7SB
Responsible to: General Manager
Position Type: Permanent, full time
Work Pattern/ Days: Monday – Friday
Salary: Dependant on experience, pension scheme and excellent benefits package
The Office Administrator is a key position within Metallix Refining Europe, with the primary purpose of ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office. You will be required to provide administrative support to key members of the team as required. You’ll play a crucial role in helping to set up and manage electronic systems which help with record keeping and support the day to day running of the office.
This position would suit a highly organised person with previous administrator experience, and the ability to follow set processes and meet deadlines.
All applicants will require:
> A good standard of personal presentation
> Excellent customer service skills
> Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
> A personable, professional, can-do attitude
> Punctuality and reliability
> A flexible approach towards work
> Good desktop IT skills, especially Microsoft Office applications.
> Experience managing your own work and ability to complete tasks within set timescales
> The ability to work as a team, using your own initiative when necessary
> All applicants must be able to provide a checkable history
> Educated to minimum GSCE Level
● Managing the reception area, including welcoming customers and guests
● Managing some company correspondence (as directed), including phone calls, emails, letters, and packages
● Setting up systems to manage digital records for the department
● Taking receipt of physical paperwork from both internal and external parties, ensuring all paperwork is present ahead of periodic archiving
● Scanning of physical paperwork, ensuring no records go to storage without a digital record being created
● Organising meetings, scheduling appointments, and overseeing catering during company events
● Performing data entry, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and legal information
● Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations
● Creating travel itineraries for employees and for company events
● Compiling and submitting monthly utilisation reports
● Supporting and responding to subcontractor requests and queries (for online portal tenders)
● Administrative support to marketing and onsite operational work.
Desirable Additional Skills
● Previous experience within an administrative role.
● Flexibility on working schedule (to be discussed)
● Company benefits including life insurance cover
● Bonus schemes
● Company social events
To apply, please send your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th of December 2022