‘Society grows great when we plant trees, in whose shade we do not expect to sit.’
At Metallix, we believe that our industry has a meaningful role to play in helping to protect the environment, both today and for future generations.
Changes to our climate and depletion of our natural resources are accelerating and we have a shared responsibility to act – by mitigating our own impact and working hard to
leave a lasting and positive legacy.
We are making important changes right now, and have further plans in place to introduce a number of innovations which support emission reduction and improve resource efficiency.
WHAT WE’RE DOING WITHIN THE PLANT
- Introducing electric vehicles within our fleet.
- Eliminating wood pallets and using steel reusable ones, reducing landfill waste.
- Using recycled drums.
- Installing motion sensor lighting.
- Installing chillers to recycle water.
- Controlled and dialed in recipes for product processing reducing wasted energy.
OUR FUTURE PLANS
- Implement decarbonization plans in our plant development projects.
- Introduce systems to meter, monitor and control energy consumption across the plant and our locations.
- Continue investing in environmental initiatives like World Ocean Day and Planting Sea Grass.
- Communicate our aims and progress both internally and externally.
HELP US HELP YOU
Metallix is the leading company in the processing of materials containing precious metals, and when you work with us, we will ensure that your assets are recycled efficiently and cleanly while maximizing the value you receive for your precious metals. Our team of academic professionals will work with your business, guiding you through a recycling development program which is aligned and tailored to your business and product needs.
Metallix receives, recycles and buys materials from around the world, and as a trusted recycling partner, we provide expert, end-to-end support, including full environmental compliance, ensuring a seamless transaction for all our partners.
PROCESSING AND REFINING
- Thermal reduction
- Mechanical reduction
- Precious metal foundry for gold, silver and PGMs
- Extensive wet chemistry capabilities
- Analytical laboratory
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Dedicated account management
- Tailored recycling program
- CCTV with 24 hour site security
- Metal purchase or transfer
- Carbon elemental analysis
- In-house EHS Department
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
When we work together, we can achieve more – today, tomorrow and in the future.
+1 – 800-327-7938
+1 – 732-945-4132